Welcome to the University of Finance and Management in Bialystok!
Are you interested in other cultures? Would you like to find out who Slavs are? Would you like to see sights full of nature which cannot be found anywhere in Europe? Visit the very middle of Europe – Poland. But if you wish to feel something extremely unique, come to its north-east part: Bialystok. It is a place where different ethnic and religious groups have coexisted for centuries. Slavs, Balts, Germans, Jews and Tartars have created the unique atmosphere of this region over the years.
We are sure that you will enjoy your stay in Bialystok. Hope to see you soon!
Erasmus+ Partner Universities
Since its foundation the University of Finance and Management in Bialystok has been engaged in academic cooperation with numerous universities. The University has Erasmus+ exchange agreements with following partners:
- Universität Koblenz-Landau, Germany
- Universitatea Babes-Bolyai Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Uludag Universitesi, Turkey
- Balikesir Universitesi, Turkey
- Istanbul Kültür Űniversitesi, Turkey
- Kazimieras Simonavicius University, Lithuania
- Universite de Mons, Belgium
- Karadeniz Technical University, Turkey
- Atatürk University, Turkey
- University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovakia
- P.A. College, Cyprus
- University of Malta, Malta
- Siirt University, Turkey
- Marmara University, Turkey
- University of Zadar, Croatia
- Integrated Business Faculty, North Macedonia
- Instituto Politecnico de Lisboa, Portugal
- Harokopio University, Greece
- Private educational institute „Moscow Witte University”, Russia
- National Research University “Moscow Power Engineering Institute”, Russia
- Kazakh Humanitarian Juridical Innovative University, Kazakhstan
- Sokhumi State University, Georgia
Admission Procedure for Erasmus+ Exchange Students
If you are planning to study at the University of Finance and Management in Bialystok for one or two semesters as an exchange Erasmus+ student, first of all you should contact the International Relations Department at your university and follow the application procedure.
In order to be accepted for Erasmus+ exchange at our university you should provide us with necessary information. Every candidate should fill in and sign the Erasmus+ application form and send it to us together with enclosures. Additional documents that must be submitted together with application:
- a statement of purpose,
- Accomodation form
- certificate of English language level,
- letter from home university confirming that you are enrolled as a degree student and that you have been nominated for Erasmus+ exchange,
- Learning Agreement
- 1 photograph.